There has been far too much talk recently of Brexit – and the coming years are likely to see the debate only getting more intense. Without getting into the rights and wrongs of the situation, the pound has plummeted making foreign travel more expensive, while the general economic uncertainty means now could be a good time to exercise a little fiscal prudence. Both mean there has never been a better time to holiday in Britain and Glebe House makes the perfect destination for families or a group of friends, combining upmarket accommodation and fantastic natural amenities; yet all at a very affordable price.
· It is only four hours drive from London or Birmingham, three from Bristol and two from Cardiff. For most people that’s the same as the journey from front door to airport take-off.
· Eating in costs the same as at home – pub meals and drinks are probably cheaper
· Pets are welcome – so no kennel fees.
· Walking the Coastal Path, playing on the beach and evenings in front of a roaring wood fire are free – as are many historic sites.
· There are a host of new challenges such as coasteering, horse riding on the beach, sea fishing, puffin watching and body boarding.
If you are interested, please get in touch directly – we guarantee this is the cheapest way to book your holiday: 01597 811168 / 07794 294221 – firstname.lastname@example.org